Tired of sleeping through your alarms? Do you hit the snooze button over and over again? We don’t blame ya, it happens to the best of us! Modern alarms clocks just make it way too easy for us to snooze!
With Rug Alarm Clock you can now…
- Effortlessly get out of bed – Ruggie is designed to get you out of bed when the alarm sounds, overtime, it’ll become an effortless habit!
- Defeat the Snooze – People around the world lose to the snooze daily, they lose precious time, energy, and will power… Let’s defeat the snooze!
- Wake Up to Motivation – Start your days off right by energizing yourself with custom motivational speeches! Easily uploaded to Ruggie via USB.
- Get More Done! – The Early birds get the worm! As you wake up earlier and easier, you’ll naturally gain minutes to your days, hours to your weeks and days to your years! Extra time & energy to get more done! As a wise man once said… “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man wealthy, healthy and wise” – Benjamin Franklin
Stop Losing to The Snooze!
Sleep experts agree that snoozing does not make us feel any more rested at all! In fact, it only contributes to “sleep inertia” the feeling of grogginess, and throws off our internal clock for the next day.
When snoozing happens on a daily basis, it becomes a conditioned habit that is very difficult to break, It turns into a downward spiral of wasted time, wasted energy, and perpetual feelings of grogginess every morning.
Also, the habit of snoozing can often makes us late, causing us to rush out the house in panic, miss breakfast, get stuck in stressful traffic, and who really likes a person who is always late to the job?
“The problem is when we hit the snooze button, we are telling our subconscious mind it is okay not to follow through with what we intended to do” – The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod.
How Ruggie Will Help You Beat The Snooze
Let’s be honest…we all love sleep! So how can we trust our half-asleep self to fight the snooze button alone? Ruggie is designed to help you beat the devilish snooze once and for all! Here’s how…
- Extremely Loud – With sounds ranging from 90-120 decibels, louder than your phone on full blast!
- Get Up & Stay Up – Ruggie needs to sense your pressure for at least 3 seconds to stop its alarm, this time can be prolonged up to 30 seconds!
- Personal Motivation – Start your mornings with focus & motivation by uploading your personal motivational mp3s to play after alarm stops!
- Forms New Habit Passively – By simply using Ruggie for a month or two, standing up to the sound of your alarm will naturally become a new habit.
If Ruggie can help wake you up even 5 minutes earlier, assuming you live to 80 years old… you would have gained 100 days to your life!