Liftware Steady Silverware is a stabilizing handle and a selection of attachments that include a soup spoon, everyday spoon, and fork. It’s designed to help people with mild to moderate hand tremor eat more easily. Such tremors may be related to conditions like essential tremor or Parkinson’s disease. To get started with Steady, order the Liftware Steady Starter Kit, which includes the stabilizing handle and a soup spoon attachment. Additional attachments are sold separately. For limited hand and arm mobility that may be related to conditions like cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, or post-stroke deficits, check out the Liftware Level Starter Kit
- Liftware Steady Silverware helps people with hand tremor eat more easily. It automatically stabilizes so the attached utensil shakes 70% less than your hand. Steady is designed to counteract tremors and shaky hands that may be related to conditions like Parkinson’s disease or essential tremor.
- The Liftware Steady Silverware Kit includes the stabilizing handle and the soup spoon attachment.
- The stabilizing handle includes built-in sensors, a computer, and motors that help to sense and counteract hand tremors.
- The included soup spoon attachment connects to the stabilizing handle to pick up food such as soups, cereals and other liquids. The soup spoon attachment holds about 1 tablespoon (15mL) of liquid.
- Travel pouch, hand strap and charger included. Other attachments (fork attachment, everyday spoon attachment) sold separately.